Temple Heights Animal Hospital takes great care prior to, during and after pet surgical procedures. We view every surgical procedure as a major operation, from the more common spay to the complicated orthopedic case.
Surgery is preformed only after an exam, pre-anesthetic blood panel, and anesthesia evaluation. Pain management is a priority in our surgical cases. We help your pet safely recover from surgery with comprehensive pain management, careful nursing care by our trained staff, special diets, and most importantly, gentle individualized attention and encouragement.
Dr. Valdez remains current in the most recent advances in anesthesia and surgery by attending continuing education courses on a regular basis.
A partial list of surgeries that Temple Heights Animal Hospital performs includes (but not limited to):
- Lacerations and Abscesses
- Mass(Tumor) Removal/Biopies
- Anal Sacculectomy
- Abdominal and Intestinal Surgery
- Cystotomy, Urethrostomy
- Uterine Infections (Pyometras)
- General Ophthalmic and Eyelid Surgery
- Stomach: Tumor, Outflow Obstructions, Torsions
- Cesarean Sections
- Feline Declaws
- Hernia Repair (Diaphragm, Inguinal)
- Knee Surgery: Luxating Patella, Cruciate Ligament Damage
- Tooth Extractions
For more information, see these topics: